Monday, January 9, 2012

My week in Instagram world

So most of you now know what instagram is and are probably as addicted to it as i am! So i thought i would show u a little of what went on the last week in my instagram world!
Sitting by our blow up pool which has been a life saver on the hot days and its nice to be able to float with no weight on my pelvis. Vitamin D was very helpful after all that horrible rain
Iggy on his new slip and slide that he managed to pop at the end of the day from way too much fun!
Paper lanterns i made for New Year window!
New Year window
I made these curtains soooo long ago. I found vintage hanky's from ebay(dont worry they are not used ewww) and when my husband bought me a sewing machine a few Christmas's ago i made these as my first project....LUCKILY they look better a bit roughed and crooked cos there is no way i can sew very neat and tidy. now i want to make more for the baby room cos they let such a nice light into the bathroom where they now live
I was very excited yesterday to be having a little sit and read of my magazines(bibles) and while i was flicking through Home Beautiful Magazine I was very excited to see our wonderful shop helper Kat was featured inside! She has such amazing taste and is a wonderful stylist and talented Illustrator and we are very lucky to have her part of the LPL family! So if u are also an Instagram nut like me come follow me if u want? My instagram name is 'littlepaperlane' see u there

No comments:

Post a Comment