Friday, January 7, 2011

A beautiful cubby....that i would like my house to look like

WOW, have a look at this gorgeous cubby!! I want to live in it! The multi talented Belinda from The Happy Home Blog has just shared with us the beautiful cubby house they created for their kids! If u have a little look above the door you will see the wonderful deer head we sell in the shop. Of coarse the deer head here has been prettied up to fit with the cubby theme, ours come natural and ready for you to do whatever you what with or to be left natural!
Make sure you check out Belinda's Blog The Happy Home Blog






1 comment:

  1. oh my, that is the prettiest cubby I have ever seen. I have my work cut out for me now, must create something as beautiful for Miss 16 months. Mood board coming soon...

    ReplyDelete